Church Welcome Folders
Custom designed pocket folders for church outreach programs and new visitor welcome packets.
Stock Welcome Folder Designs: 6" x 8-¾" and 9" x 12"
We understand that as a minister or parish member, you want to spend your time celebrating the church's mission and using church funds for community charity efforts. That's why we offer inexpensive, low-minimum designs, available in two sizes, making ordering quick, easy and affordable!
- Five foil imprinted designs (no personalization)
- Seven printed mini folders with personalization
- Two interior pockets with a standard business card die cut
- Most orders ship in 5 business days
We also offer matching church padfolios that complement our print-to-order welcome folders. Perfect for bible study, youth group gatherings, vacation bible school, church meetings and more.
What Goes in a Church Welcome Folder?
What you put in your welcome packets depends on what your church has to offer in terms of ministries, committees, youth groups and other organizations within the church. If you have a welcoming committee, let them put together an informative packet so your new church family members feel right at home.
- Hold welcome packets, church information, notes from the pastor and a CD of a sermon
- Distribute church member directories to promote your parish, temple or house of worship
- Advertise for church outings, picnics, overnighters, dances, trips and more
- Add prayer cards and inspirational materials
- Insert the pastor, reverend or minister's business card into the die-cut card holder
- Perfect for handing out to holiday visitors at Easter and Christmas services
- These make great church planting or outreach packets
How to Use Church Welcome Folders
We think giving information-filled folders to first-time visitors is a great idea. In fact, we've listened to church leaders and have designed some stock and customizable folders that reflect both modern and traditional design preferences. But really, we know that folders aren't the only way to show visitors what your church is really about, so keep these ideas in mind when putting your packets together:
- Get personal. Don't just tell them about church logistics; include information about who and what make up the church.
- Have a cheerful member hand out the folders. Don't just leave a stack on an unmanned visitor's table. Remember, kinds words and a friendly smile is often the warmest welcome we can give and receive.
- Complement information found on your website. Some people just prefer the digital version, so have both options available, and make the information consistent between the two sources.
Need some more help on how to greet visitors? Brandon Cox of FaithVillage.com has compiled some great tips for making the best first impression for your church.
Custom Designed Folders for Churches
If you need a customized pocket folder for church members, we offer a variety of styles, all with printed or foil-stamped personalization, starting at a 250-piece minimum (150 for mini printed folders). Whether your church has 100 members or 1,000, we're sure we have what you're looking for!
two-pocket welcome folder designs for churches.
Choose a design for your folders:
Printed 6" x 8-¾" Welcome Folders with Personalization
Foil Imprinted 6" x 8-¾" Welcome Folders
Foil Imprinted 9" x 12" Welcome Folders
Custom Printed Mini Folders
Need a custom folder for your church? Design it in any style and size.