Custom branded presentation pocket folders for insurance companies.
How can a custom folder help you as a professional insurance agent?
- Present policies to clients
- Hold marketing materials to advertise other services (auto, home, life, etc.)
- Hold signed documents & other important paperwork
- Hold your business card, keeping your contact information easily accessible
- Build consistent branding for yourself and your insurance company
- Give your business a polished and professional look
One of the challenges of an insurance agent is to build strong customer relationships. When a customer signs up for insurance—auto, home, life, renter's, business—it is essential to put forth a professional & trustworthy image. If you present their policy information in a customized presentation folder, they will recommend you to friends and family, and remember you when it comes time to add an additional policy for their changing life's needs.
Use your Folder to Advertise Other Available Policies
A professional folder looks smart and polished, and organizes & presents the customer's insurance documents and paperwork. You can slip in additional marketing flyers or postcards advertising your other services. Some insurance agents have investment and retirement plans available, and this is a great opportunity to add fact sheets of your other services.
Custom Insurance Document Pouches and Policy Folios
We offer ready-to-personalize document pouches. Have your company name and logo imprinted on the envelope for a personalized touch and extra advertising. These convenient envelopes start at just $0.40 and are available with a low 150-piece minimum.
Designing Your Business Folders
We have shown a few design examples above to help get you started. Here are some design tips to keep in mind:
- Folder Size: We offer standard, legal and small mini folders. For exact folder sizes and to download EPS and PSD templates, check out our pocket folder templates page.
- Paper Stock: Choose from 46 choices. For an inexpensive, classic option, you can't beat our standard white gloss paper (used with our budget folders), or for an elegant appearance, we offer textured papers.
- Imprinting Options: Your company name and logo imprinted in a single foil color on a solid color background is a simple yet professional look. If you choose to print on your folder instead, consider adding pictures of you at work, inspection tools or industry symbols.
- Advertise Your Associations: If you are a member of Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA), be sure to upload the Trusted Choice® or the Big "I" logo when ordering.
Stock Thank You Folder Designs
Sometimes you just want to thank clients for their continued support. Give clients a 9" x 12" stock-designed thank you folder, available with a low minimum of just 25 folders.
A Pocket Folder is Long-term Advertising
Unlike other advertising, a folder is seldom thrown away as it contains important records that the customer should keep. This means that your folder will stick around for a long time, making it important to have your company logo, office phone and address or other contact information printed or imprinted on the front.
Personalize your own insurance pocket folders now!
Create your company folders today!
Insurance Document Pouches
Budget Insurance Folders (Glossy White Only)
Standard 9" x 12" Insurance Folders
Legal 9" x 14-¼" Insurance Folders
Mini Insurance Folders
Custom imprinted presentation folders ship in 5-7 business days.