When's the best time to hand out welcome folders to church visitors?
Most church welcome ministries hand out welcome packets to visitors when they greet them before the service begins. While these packets are handed out year-round, make sure you are well-stocked before Christmas and Easter, as church visitor attendance increases for those holidays.
Welcome folders: not just for church visitors.
While these folders are great for churches, they also work perfectly for any religious welcome ministry, including:
- College and military ministries
- Theological schools and seminaries
- Church camps
- Vacation bible school
- New member outreach programs
- Private religious schools
Need cheap welcome folders for your church?
These mini welcome folders (comparable to 6" x 9" welcome folders, or about the size of a bible) have a minimum order quantity of 150 folders. But we help you save money on church guest folders; take advantage of our bulk pricing on custom 6" x 9" welcome folders for churches.
We can also modify these designs to work for any business, including:
- Business Welcome Folders
- New Client Welcome Folders
- New Employee Welcome Folders
- New Resident Welcome Folders
- Trade Show, Convention, or Conference Welcome Packet Folders
- Non-Profit Donor Welcome Packet Folders
If you need one of these mini welcome folder designs modified for your business, organization, or event, please contact us prior to ordering. Please include the item number when contacting us.